There’s a lot that goes into shifting your direction toward transformation. It takes tremendous courage and determination, not to mention the amount of time you pour into it.
In today’s episode, we’ll have a conversation with Gabrielle Pelicci, Ph. D., a previous international model turned Holistic Health, Medicine expert, and a mentor to women in the wellness industry who has traveled to more than 40 countries in search of innovative and unconventional ways to live a healthy life.
Get the chance to hear her vulnerable story of searching for transformation, the shifts in her career and philosophy, plus why she wrote a book that narrates the twist and turns of her life. We’ll also reveal practices that will help you find growth, heal inner wounds, and start living a meaningful life.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Fun fact about the growth and transformation of human beings
- Learning about Gabrielle’s traumatic childhood
- Why do most people conceal and sugarcoat their struggles
- How Gabrielle found the practices that worked for her
- Factors that built Gabrielle’s life and career path
- The origin of the “All This Healing is Killing Me: A Memoir” book
- A big takeaway from Gabrielle’s book
- Practical tips on starting your transformation with efficiency
- The value of having voice notes and transcribing them
- Insights about people using alternative medicine and therapies
- How alternative medicine integration can impact the world today
- The Artist’s Way Morning Pages Journal by Julia Cameron | Paperback and Hardcover
- The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know Is Possible by Charles Eisenstein | Paperback and Kindle
- Third Wave
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love for you to subscribe if you haven’t yet.
We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
CONNECT with Gabrielle Pelicci, Ph.D.
- Website: https://www.gabriellepelicci.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gabriellepelicciphd/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GabriellePelicciPhD/
- All This Healing is Killing Me: A Memoir: https://www.amazon.com/All-This-Healing-Killing-Me-ebook/dp/B0BWSJ9FYT?ref_=ast_author_dp
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@GabriellePelicci
CONNECT WITH US
- Website: https://alexatwood.co
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-alchemist-lounge/id1552229674
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexatwood/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/alexatwood/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alexatwood_coaching
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alexatwood.coaching