Starting your own business is not for everyone: the highs are high and the lows are low. You must have honest conversations with yourself, understand how you’re wired, and be able to recognize what makes you happy to realize if the entrepreneurial world is for you. In line with this, Leo explains today the importance of understanding what motivates your people, and how to better lead them to achieve your company’s goals.
• The entrepreneurial journey
• Skill set in leadership and management
• What motivates the people and the team?
• Challenges in managing a team
• How important is giving back and rewards to the people?
• Getting a mentor and prioritizing tasks
• The birth of Pareja Family Foundation
• Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
• How to Win Friends & Influence People
ABOUT LEO PAREJA
Leo Pareja was a #1 agent with Keller Williams. His self-named firm was #5 in the Wall Street Journal. He was also named the top Latino Real Estate agent, and he served as president of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals. He co-founded and currently serves as the President of ”Remine” which is an MLS software company with over one million active users.
CONNECT WITH LEO
Website: Remine http://www.remine.com
CONNECT WITH US
Until Next Time.. Be Kind and Thrive!