Have you ever pondered over the untapped potential of your mind? Curious about how to access the hidden layers of your subconscious and instigate enduring transformations in your life? If the answer is yes, brace yourself for an intriguing exploration into the realm of hypnotherapy.
In today’s episode, we will dive deep into the efficacy of hypnotherapy, dispel misconceptions surrounding its methods, and reveal the impressive impact it can make on self-improvement and personal development.
Our distinguished guest, Matthew J. Brownstein, the visionary founder of the Institute of Interpersonal Hypnotherapy, will share his enlightening personal journey and illuminate the profound power of hypnosis in facilitating life-altering changes.
In this episode, you will hear:
- 1:32 What inspired Matthew to establish the Institute of Interpersonal Hypnotherapy?
- 6:07 What is hypnosis?
- 11:31 How does hypnotherapy differ from other modalities?
- 16:25 How can hypnosis assist high achievers?
- 20:37 How hypnotherapy can help people release their self limiting beliefs.
- 24:49 How do we turn to our higher self for advice when we want to make good decisions?
- 28:18 What is NLP and how does it support Matthew’s hypnotherapy practice?
- 35:44 What are some recommended resources or programs for people interested in exploring hypnotherapy?
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love for you to subscribe if you haven’t yet.
We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
CONNECT with Matthew J. Brownstein
- Website: http://www.instituteofhypnotherapy.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthewbrownstein/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Florida_Hypno
CONNECT WITH US
- Website: https://alexatwood.co
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-alchemist-lounge/id1552229674
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexatwood/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/alexatwood/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alexatwood_coaching
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alexatwood.coaching